DZS Horizons21 Investor & Analyst Day is a global event for educating current and prospective investors, industry and media analysts, and other interested parties on the on the ideas, technologies and trends shaping the hyper-connected world and how DZS is building a business to address it. In addition to learning about the latest DZS innovations, attendees will gain insights into how DZS products, solutions, software, and services are contributing to DZS current business performance and future prospects.
2021 will be the inaugural year of DZS Horizons21 Investor & Analyst Day, and will be held as a virtual event on May 13, 2021 from 9am CT to noon CT.
– Charlie Vogt, President & CEO (DZS) – “Playing Long Ball – DZS Mission, Vision, and Momentum”
– Charlie Vogt (DZS) with Matt Bross (DZS Board Member, Former CTO BT-Openreach and Huawei) – “Inside Baseball Chat with Hall-of-Famer Matt Bross”
– Andrew Bender, CTO (DZS) – “Market Scouting Report”
– Customer Perspectives (TBD) – “Fan Perspective -Customer Testimonial”
– Miguel Alonso, VP Global Product Line Management (DZS) – “A Powerful Line-up – Portfolio & Innovation Roadmap”
– Tom Cancro, CFO (DZS) – “Moneyball – Financial Result & Outlook”
– Post-Game Q&A with Management – DZS Executives – Charlie Vogt (CEO), Tom Cancro (CFO), Andrew Bender (CTO), Miguel Alonso (VP PLM)
Prospective and current investors, media and industry analysts, customers and eco-system partners
A 3-hour virtual event that will provide insights and perspectives on the ideas, technologies, and trends shaping the hyper-connected world and how DZS is building a business to address it.
Link to be provided after approved registration
Thursday, May 13 – 9am to noon CT