Smarter together, DZS is building a new type of ecosystem of partners that benefit end customers by offering innovative solutions. DZS partners work with end customers to consult, design, integrate, build and offer managed solutions.
DZS Partner Portal
Innovative Communication Service Provider solutions
DZS Enterprise Partner
Let’s collaborate on 21st century solutions with FiberLAN the secure optical enterprise network.
DZS General Partner
If you are not sure what level of partnership then sign up for general partner registration
DZS partner’s who consistently demonstrate increased commitment to DZS l in terms of portfolio breadth, certification and revenues, can achieve a higher status within the Partner Program as Authorized, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum status. Higher status means access to even greater benefits, including, but not limited to:
- Greater profit building opportunities through more aggressive margins
- Compelling rebate programs to share the rewards of growth and solution selling
- Access to co-marketing funds to drive demand and brand awareness
- Incentives to reward and motivate staff
- Level designations are based on purchase volume, sales and technical certification credentials, customer reference and demonstration capacities
- DZS offers the same status designations around the globe, regardless of partner type (i.e., Communications Reseller and Carrier) or region (EMEA, Asia Pacific and Americas all use the same four- level naming structure). The qualification criteria differs by country market and by partner type.
To satisfy increasing consumer bandwidth demands and align with market trends, many Telecom solution providers have begun to future proof their networks with the deployment of fiber technologies. These can be new deployments or augmentation and upgrade of existing copper-based networks.
While high speed Internet access speeds vary by region, DZS is deployed in virtually all the most advanced countries that offer ultra high speed Internet speeds and our ongoing mission is to work with aspiring nations who want the benefits of connecting all citizens to the Internet world.