Join the DZS Team
We believe the world is a better place when everyone and everything is connected to the Internet-economy via ultra-high-speed Internet access on-ramps.
As a company, our mission is to enable everyone and everything to be connected to ultra-broadband access networks.
As an employer, we want employees to create meaningful connections with customers and end-users while continuing to advance their careers and sharing their experiences to make a better-connected world.
Our values capture what we are known for doing: changing the connected world, focus intensely on customers, make innovation happen, win together, respect and care for each other, and always do the right thing.
Be part of a team culture that values everything you are and all that you have done. A culture that embraces change for the better, and seeks to always make choices and decisions that improve how we run the business and serve our customers. A culture that thrives on people making a difference...in both life and work activities.
The Philosophy of our Employees
DZS solution focus is centered around enabling Communication Service Providers (CSP) and Enterprise customers with identify actionable outcomes from the Internet-Cloud economy by proving both high speed connection to the Internet, as well as end user data analytics.
We exist to connect everyone to Internet using advanced networking technologies.
As company of innovators, we focus on simple engineering to achieve the highest form of innovation. In the profusion of new technologies such as IoT, big data, and multi-cloud complexity is the new hard problem. And complexity is on the wrong side of progress.
With the strength of our resolve, we’ll champion the evolution of the cloud and once again change the world.
DZS offers excellent compensation and benefits. Benefits commence on your first day of employment. Benefits are highlighted below for regular full-time employees working 30 hours or more each week. Employees may also cover their eligible dependents (spouse, domestic partner and dependents).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Care Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Vacation, Holiday & Sick Leave
- Prepaid Legal Service
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Business Travel Accident
- Additional Employee and Dependent Life Insurance and AD&D
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESSP)
DZS employees in the United States are invited to participate in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
The ESPP allows employees to contribute a portion of their salary through payroll deductions to purchase shares of DZS stock at a discount.
Important facts regarding the ESPP
- All US employees who have completed a minimum of one year of service on December 1st are eligible to participate in this purchase period (note: the 2nd purchase period will start June 1st so if you are not eligible now you may be eligible for June)
- Shares purchased will be discounted 15%
- The 15% discount will be the lower of our trading price (a) at the beginning of the offering period, and (b) at the end of the offering period
- 2,000 shares are the maximum number of shares that any one employee can purchase during this purchase period
- You may contribute anywhere from 1 to 20% of your wages on a post-tax basis
Our work is challenging, demanding and rewarding. We offer attractive benefits, competitive compensation and an excellent work environment. If this sounds like you, please apply for current employment opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DZS is an equal opportunity employer. Our Equal Employment Policy incorporates our commitment to maintain an environment free of discrimination and to comply with all federal, state and local laws providing equal employment opportunities.