DZS Design Services
Customer-specific solutions for complex networks with following main aspects:
Design and planning for new projects, network migration or upgrades covering:
- Analysis of the requirements
- Re-design and minimizing downtime (service interruption)
- Optimization and migration scenarios
- Security, power consumption, Green IT
- Supporting the integration of 3rd party products in the network design and optimizing the required resources on the transport layer
Design and planning of the prioritization of different services, network synchronization, service redundancy and power redundancy to avoid traffic interruption.
Designing the network management (NMS) application with real time access and monitoring of the network performance
Professional documentation of the design solution with planned and current network and service configuration including the planning of maintenance activities.
Customers profit from the DZS Architecture & Design experts with comprehensive and multi-technological experience (GPON, VDSL, IP, FibreLAN and legacy technologies: TDM, SDH, PDH). The competence of the team is available to our customers for designing, creation and operation of their network infrastructures.