The CloudCheck product is a software-only solution to monitor, manage and optimize home WiFi networks for service providers.
Its unique layered architecture, composed of a smart agent and a powerful cloud, provides performance and scale. The CloudCheck platform utilizes contextual analytics and machine-learning algorithms to proactively optimize subscriber WiFi networks.
The CloudCheck platform seamlessly integrates with other care workflows and can utilize external data to make better decisions.
CloudCheck Optimization Server
CloudCheck Optimization Server utilizes cloud-based machine learning and analytics to evaluate historical and real-time conditions of the WiFi environments to makes automatic, contextual- based optimizations that are ideal for each node on the network. Status, updates, alerts and recommendations via console APIs or a CloudCheck mobile app help turn call center agents, field techs, and subscribers into WiFi “experts” and provide assisted or self-care.
- Provides real-time monitoring and optimization while benefiting from the cloud to update policies, learn from heuristics, and provide context
- Software that resides on the CPE to ensure scalability and performance
- Certified on the DZS 1764WC-A ethernet WiFi access point
- User-space app with a light memory and CPU footprint
- Enables gateway-based broadband speed tests that measure the true broadband speed and does not impact nor get impacted by end-user activity.
- Smartifi®: Provides a full network view when the agent is present and enables the user to take actions and view recommendations that would help resolve existing issues.
- Remote Management: Provides access to the Smartifi® view and functionalities from anywhere once the proper authentication is established by the user. This helps users manage their networks remotely and field techs conclude work orders and generate birth certificates.
Expert System API
CloudCheck solution provides a rich and complete Southbound and REST Northbound API libraries to enable integration into OSS/BSS systems and customer care workflows.
With CloudCheck software, operators now have the visibility and control they need to ensure a world-class WiFi subscriber experience.
Why DZS CloudCheck?